Sunday, September 18, 2005

Still More Top 10 for you

3rd Non-blogger checks in:

"Um...I'd happily give you a list, except I really don't have one at the moment. I can sing the theme songs of a million kids' shows to you, and I can kinda-sorta listen to The Current (and sometimes even catch the backannounce!), but the kids are keeping me out of my records. And I don't have an iPod...*sniff*.

Here's a substitute list. One song that really speaks to me at the moment, and the track list of an album I am devoted to completely (and have actually been listening to).

"Leonard Cohen's Never Gonna Bring My Groceries In" by Nancy White, off MOMNIPOTENT -- Songs for Weary Parents (brilliant album, actually)

And the collection of delicious covers by The Church, off of their album A Box Of Birds

1 -- The Faith Healer
2 -- It's All Too Much
3 -- Hiroshima Mon Amour
4 -- The Porpoise Song
5 -- Decadence
6 -- The Endless Sea
7 -- Friction
8 -- All The Young Dudes
9 -- Silver Machine
10 -- Cortez the Killer"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home