Sunday, September 18, 2005

Still More Top 10 for you

3rd Non-blogger checks in:

"Um...I'd happily give you a list, except I really don't have one at the moment. I can sing the theme songs of a million kids' shows to you, and I can kinda-sorta listen to The Current (and sometimes even catch the backannounce!), but the kids are keeping me out of my records. And I don't have an iPod...*sniff*.

Here's a substitute list. One song that really speaks to me at the moment, and the track list of an album I am devoted to completely (and have actually been listening to).

"Leonard Cohen's Never Gonna Bring My Groceries In" by Nancy White, off MOMNIPOTENT -- Songs for Weary Parents (brilliant album, actually)

And the collection of delicious covers by The Church, off of their album A Box Of Birds

1 -- The Faith Healer
2 -- It's All Too Much
3 -- Hiroshima Mon Amour
4 -- The Porpoise Song
5 -- Decadence
6 -- The Endless Sea
7 -- Friction
8 -- All The Young Dudes
9 -- Silver Machine
10 -- Cortez the Killer"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is great If you like to party with hot babes like me...lol..., I'm sure you'd be interested in Las Vegas Golf Stop Las Vegas Golf

6:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I skim a lot of blogs, and
so far yours is in the Top 3
of my list of favorites. I'm
going to dive in and try my
hand at it, so wish me luck.

It'll be in a totally different
area than yours (mine is
about seo toolbar tools)
I know, it sounds strange, but it's
like anything, once you learn more
about it, it's pretty cool.

If you don't mind, I'd really appreciate
being able to come back and get a
few tips and suggestions from you,
if that's alright, alright?

Thanks,
Tiffany Burrell
Keyword Queen!
ps. I confess, that's not my real picture! :-)

6:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a visual basic sample program site. It pretty much covers visual basic sample program related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home